Taking to Twitter, WWE has confirmed that former NXT Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley will be debuting on next week’s episode of Monday Night Raw.
This comes after WWE has been promoting Ripley over the last few weeks with video packages on Raw, but it was previously unclear when WWE was planning on having her debut on the red brand.
— WWE (@WWE) March 20, 2021
WWE.com had the following to say on the upcoming debut:
This is her brutality, and it has a new home on Monday Night Raw.
Will Ripley be looking to put the red brand on notice right off the bat?
Find out this Monday on Raw live at 8/7 C on USA Network!
Of course, Rhea Ripley appeared on Raw a few times last year during her WrestleMania feud with Charlotte Flair, but this will be the first time that she appears on the show as a member of the red brand.
As always, WrestleTalk.com will have live coverage of WWE Fastlane on Sunday night, and then Monday Night Raw the following day.
- Full Audio: Pre-AEW Double Or Nothing Media Call With Tony Khan
- Backstage Heat With CM Punk Leads To Colt Cabana Missing AEW Shows?
- CM Punk Mocks WWE With Their Own History After Changing MITB Location
- Former WWE Star Paul London ‘Insulted’ By Offer From AEW
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- WWE Changes Ludwig Kaiser’s Name For Second Time This Week
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- WWE Locker Room Against Sasha Banks But Not Naomi After Walkout Controversy?
- Queen Zelina Injured, Timeline For Return Revealed
- Jake Paul Hunting For A Former WWE Heavyweight For Next Pay-Per-View