Taking to Twitter, WWE has confirmed that former NXT Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley will be debuting on next week’s episode of Monday Night Raw.
This comes after WWE has been promoting Ripley over the last few weeks with video packages on Raw, but it was previously unclear when WWE was planning on having her debut on the red brand.
The wait is finally over… @RheaRipley_WWE brings her brutality to the red brand this Monday on #WWERaw! https://t.co/gRn2aKRdEo
— WWE (@WWE) March 20, 2021
WWE.com had the following to say on the upcoming debut:
This is her brutality, and it has a new home on Monday Night Raw.
Over the last several weeks, the WWE Universe and the Raw Women’s Division have been warned, and this Monday, “The Nightmare” Rhea Ripley will finally arrive on Raw.
Will Ripley be looking to put the red brand on notice right off the bat?
Find out this Monday on Raw live at 8/7 C on USA Network!
Of course, Rhea Ripley appeared on Raw a few times last year during her WrestleMania feud with Charlotte Flair, but this will be the first time that she appears on the show as a member of the red brand.
As always, WrestleTalk.com will have live coverage of WWE Fastlane on Sunday night, and then Monday Night Raw the following day.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Mystery Attacker Revealed On NXT
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Baron Corbin Makes Surprise Appearance On WWE NXT
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning