Hulk Hogan has announced that he is officially split from his second wife after photos circulated of him with his new girlfriend.
The WWE Hall of Famer took to Twitter to explain his relationship status after questions about his marriage rose when he posted photos of himself with a new woman on Facebook and Instagram.
Yo Maniacs just for the record,the Facebook and Instagram posts are of me and my girlfriend Sky,I am officially divorced, sorry I thought everyone already knew,love my Maniacs4Life
Hulk Hogan married his second wife Jennifer McDaniel in December 2010 after dating since 2008. It was Hogan’s second marriage after his first divorce from wife Linda Claridge in 2007.
This tweet was actually Hogan’s first of 2022. He hasn’t appeared on WWE TV since WrestleMania 37 where Hulk served as co-host of the event with Titus O’Neil.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Konnan Picks Winner of Dominik vs Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Match
- AEW Star Set For First Ever Televised Singles Match
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- WWE Hall Of Famer To Appear On WWE Programming The Night Before WrestleMania?
- Major WWE Name Denies Having Issues With CM Punk