It was announced in early 2019 that a Hulk Hogan biopic was to be made with Chris Hemsworth portraying the Hulkster. Now, Hogan has commented on Hemsworth being ready to play him from a physique standpoint.
Hogan posted a pair of Hemsworth’s workout pictures on Twitter saying he was ready to go. Here is the tweet:
He’s already there! He’s ready BROTHER!!! But is he good looking enough to play me lol,lol,lol. HH pic.twitter.com/q6LLfWUGgL
— Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) November 23, 2020
The film will reportedly focus on Hogan’s early life and career, including the rise of Hulkamania in WWE. Hemsworth has spoken at length about the preparation he has been doing for the role, which has required him to gave more size than even his work as Thor in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
The movie will release on Netflix with Joker director Todd Phillips at the helm. Hogan and Eric Bischoff are also listed as executive producers on the film. The last update provided on the movie was that it was still being written back in April.
Hogan, of course, last wrestled for TNA Wrestling in 2012. As far as WWE goes, his last match with the company was at SummerSlam 2006 against Randy Orton while he does make sporadic appearances to this day.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material