Taking to Twitter, WWE has confirmed that Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan and current WWE star Titus O’Neil are set to be the hosts of WrestleMania 37 next month:
BREAKING: #WrestleMania is back in business and @WWE Hall of Famer @HulkHogan and @WWE Superstar @TitusONeilWWE will host the two-night pop culture extravaganza at @RJStadium in Tampa Bay on Saturday, April 10 and Sunday, April 11, 2021.
BREAKING: #WrestleMania is back in business and @WWE Hall of Famer @HulkHogan and @WWE Superstar @TitusONeilWWE will host the two-night pop culture extravaganza at @RJStadium in Tampa Bay on Saturday, April 10 and Sunday, April 11, 2021. pic.twitter.com/UgD9SybzjC
— WWE Public Relations (@WWEPR) March 19, 2021
Last year’s host for the WrestleMania 36 show was former WWE Superstar Rob Gronkowski, but he was replaced by Titus O’Neil for the final few matches of night two after winning the 24/7 Championship.
Below are the following matches that WWE has announced for WrestleMania 37 thus far:
- Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Drew McIntyre – WWE Championship
- Roman Reigns (c) vs. Edge – Universal Championship
- New Day vs. Omos & AJ Styles – Raw Tag Team Championship
- Sasha Banks (c) vs. Bianca Belair – SmackDown Tag Team Championship
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023