WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan has officially revealed that he’s opening a restaurant called Hogan’s Hangout in Clearwater, Florida.
Hulk Hogan will be holding a “soft open” for the restaurant beginning on December 27 and continuing throughout the week.
The about page of the official Hogan’s Hangout website is as follows:
Come in off of Clearwater beach and enjoy the best beach eats and drinks, brother. Enjoy two floors of the coolest destination on the beach. We offer an extensive menu with something for everyone and drinks you will never forget. Don’t miss out on your chance to own the limited collection of exclusive Hogan’s Hangout merch. From shirts to Hogan’s signature Bicep Mug.
Hogan is among the list of names who will be appearing on WWE Raw for legends’ night on January 4.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Killer Kross Scrapped AEW Plans Revealed
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- Jack Evans ‘Super Disappointed’ About Match With Kenny Omega
- Sonny Kiss To Join ‘The Baddies’ Faction In AEW?
- Ricky Starks Says Cody Rhodes Is Still His Go-To Person For Advice
- WWE Hall Of Famer Pitches Idea For ‘Ironhorse Championship’