Hulk Hogan is set to return to WWE television for the first time since WrestleMania 37; find out all the details here!
Another major name in professional wrestling history was added to the lineup for WWE’s upcoming 30th Anniversary of Monday Night Raw.
In addition to the previously announced stars set for the show, now several have been added to the graphic including Triple H and Hulk Hogan.
Hulk Hogan was added to the already impressive line up of wrestling’s biggest stars set to appear on the program.
Including The Undertaker, Ric Flair, Kurt Angle, Jerry Lawler, ‘Road Dogg’ Brian James, ‘X-Pac’ Sean Waltman, Shawn Michaels, Teddy Long, Ron Simmons, Rikishi, Diamond Dallas Page, Ted DiBiase, Mike Rotunda, Alundra Blayze, and The Godfather.
The Bella Twins who were previously advertised on a past graphic were not featured in the one displayed during WWE SmackDown on January 20.
Elsewhere set for Raw’s big anniversary show, some actual wrestling matches as Austin Theory defends his United States Championship against Bobby Lashley on the show.
The episode is the go-home Monday Night Raw in advance of WWE’s Royal Rumble on Saturday, January 28, 2023.
You can read all the details about the Royal Rumble by clicking this link,
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- AEW Star Shares Message For Dominik Mysterio Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- Charlotte Flair Mentions Bella Twins & Mercedes Moné On SmackDown