The true identities of the Grayson Waller entrance girls at the February 4 NXT Vengeance Day special have been revealed.
In the main event of the show, Grayson Waller challenged for Bron Breakker’s NXT Championship in a steel cage bout.
During Waller’s entrance, the challenger was accompanied by several women, who danced with Waller on the way to the ring. One of the dancers held a golden shoe, which Waller planned to do a ‘shoey’ with following his title victory.
Per the Local Competitor on Twitter, the women were all recent Performance Center signees.
The recruits involved with the segment were:
– Franki Strefling
– Lea Mitchell
– Monika Klisara
– Sarah Baer
– Jade Gentile
– Breanna Ruggiero
Sarah Baer signed with WWE in August 2022, while the other recruits were part of the Fall 2022 class.
Waller was ultimately unsuccessful, with Bron Breakker pinning him after two big spears.
Following the show, Waller interrupted the post-Vengeance Day media call to confront Senior Vice President of Talent Development Creative Shawn Michaels.
You can read more about the post-show confrontation at this link.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- WWE NXT Spoilers For Tuesday March 28
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Major WWE Star Considered Retirement At WrestleMania 39
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?