The identities of The Miz’ security guards on the September 26 edition of WWE Raw have been revealed.
During the show, The Miz offered his ‘Miz Force’ rewards if they protected him throughout the show, following recent incidents with Dexter Lumis. The ominous star ultimately laid out the security guards before breaking a hockey stick over the back of The Miz.
It’s often a good idea to pay attention to WWE extras, as they’re usually either developmental names or independent wrestlers. As the show emanated from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, the security guards this time around were competitors local to the area.
Per The Local Competitor on Twitter, the group of security guards featured Storm Wrestling Academy graduate Bobby Schink, Michael Richard Blais, Jack Pride & Steven Crowe of The Clandestine Society, and ACW Ontario owner Andrew Love.
While it seems The Miz may already have enough on his plate, it appears that the A-Lister has now made an enemy of YouTube sensation KSI. The multi-platform star recently reacted to The Miz arguing that he doesn’t have enough ‘clout’.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker right here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens To Pay Tribute To Their Past At WrestleMania 39
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Big E Provides Latest Injury Update Amid WrestleMania Rumours