The identity of the man who played the role of Jinder Mahal’s attorney on last night’s episode of WWE Raw has come to light.
The attorney was plade by Arjun Singh, who actually worked a match on AEW Dark last month in a loss to Angelico.
On Raw last night, he was introduced by Mahal who threatened Drew McIntyre with a lawsuit for attacking Shanky with a steel chair last week.
After a match with Mahal’s other associate Veer, McIntyre attacked Singh and laid him out with a Claymore.
It looks like McIntyre and Mahal are heading to a match at SummerSlam on August 21.
— The Local Competitor (@LocalCompWWE) July 27, 2021
- WWE Stars Honor Late TV Star Jason David Frank
- AEW Star Praises Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat After Return Match
- Bayley Recruits Recent Celebrity WWE Signee to Damage CTRL?
- Correction On William Regal AEW Contract Status
- Sami Zayn/Roman Reigns Plans Revealed, William Regal WWE Return Update, Major WWE India Show – News Bulletin – November 28, 2022
- CM Punk “S**t The Bed” Putting AEW Into “Freefall” Claims WWE Hall of Famer
- Real Reason Why Roman Reigns Didn’t Have Red Gear For Survivor Series WarGames
- Former WWE Star Criticizes Aspect Of AEW TV For Being ‘A Bit Much’
- Details On New WWE Tryout This Week
- Triple H Reveals Scrapped Plans For Celebrity Appearance At Survivor Series