Being hit with a stunner and then being powerbombed through a table isn’t everyone’s idea of a great night, but it was a reality for the referee in the Kevin Owens vs. Randy Orton match last night, who turned out to be nothing other than a follower of Seth Rollins’ Monday Night Messiah regime.
But who was he? Well, according to Fightful, the referee in question was Jake Clemons, a referee known around several indie promotions.
Clemons has had a busy week, what with turning 28, refereeing AIW and Smash Wrestling shows and being destroyed on Raw. He is also set to appear at an Evolve show on Saturday (February 29), which could well have been where WWE found him, given the link with Evolve.
THIS is what @FightOwensFight thinks of your “good human being”, @WWERollins! #Raw pic.twitter.com/wVRvVPlAfL
— WWE Universe (@WWEUniverse) February 25, 2020
.@FightOwensFight has a STUNNER ready for this #RAW referee and @WWERollins is none too thrilled! pic.twitter.com/7hDeKUBnTO
— WWE (@WWE) February 25, 2020
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup