Impact Wrestling has introduced a new rule banning talent from wearing their own shirts on Impact television.
According to a report on PWInsider, talent is now only permitted to wear official Impact shirts.
The change is understandable as Impact wants to profit from the stars it puts on television by selling merchandise in their online store and at live events.
WWE has obviously had the same rule since forever, with its wrestlers only allowed to wear official current WWE shirts available in WWE’s online shop.
The change will likely irk some on the roster, who have shirts available to sell via Pro Wrestling Tees and other outlets.
However, the Impact talent are still permitted to sell their shirts elsewhere and wear them on non-Impact independent events.
- Major WWE Star Seemingly Injured During Match
- Potential Spoiler For Huge WWE Star Appearing At NXT Deadline
- CM Punk WWE NXT Plans Confirmed
- TNA Wrestling Partners With WWE Parent Company Streaming Service
- WWE Star Still On Active Roster Despite New Role
- Triple H Reacts To CM Punk WWE NXT Plans
- Dominik Mysterio Loses Championship To WWE Main Roster Star
- CM Punk Appears At WWE NXT Deadline
- WWE Star To Wrestle Match With Broken Hand
- WWE Trying Out Major New Camera Strategy