IMPACT Wrestling has teased and dropped hints at a number of surprise appearances for this coming Saturday’s Slammiversary show.
In a segment with Knockouts Champion Deonna Purrazzo, the promotion managed to tease appearances from four different former WWE stars in a single line during a promo on last night’s IMPACT TV.
Here’s the specific line that was said during the segment:
“I know sometimes things around here get to be a little bit of a hot mess but Slammiversary is truly going to be iconic. We’re in Nashville here… might be a little hardcore country.”
For those following along, that line references Chelsea Green, Cassie Lee & Jess McKay (the former IIconics), and Mickie James.
Green recently appeared for ROH but it’s believed she’s been in talks with IMPACT ever since her WWE release, and many are predicting she’ll be Matt Cardona’s mystery tag partner on Saturday.
"I know sometimes things around here get to be a little bit of a hot mess but Slammiversary is truly going to be iconic. We're in Nashville here…might be a little hardcore country."@DeonnaPurrazzo expressed her frustrations about #Slammiversary to @ScottDAmore. #IMPACTonAXSTV pic.twitter.com/r8MkPj3W8I
— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) July 16, 2021
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Huge Change Coming To AEW PPVs?
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- AEW Stars’ Current Belief About MJF’s Status
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW’s Anna Jay Officially Undergoes Name Change
- Ariya Daivari Working As Producer For AEW
- John Cena Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Revealed
- Triple H Splits Up WWE Tag Team
- Mandy Rose Calls Herself This NXT 2.0 Star’s ‘Mother’