IMPACT Wrestling has teased and dropped hints at a number of surprise appearances for this coming Saturday’s Slammiversary show.
In a segment with Knockouts Champion Deonna Purrazzo, the promotion managed to tease appearances from four different former WWE stars in a single line during a promo on last night’s IMPACT TV.
Here’s the specific line that was said during the segment:
“I know sometimes things around here get to be a little bit of a hot mess but Slammiversary is truly going to be iconic. We’re in Nashville here… might be a little hardcore country.”
For those following along, that line references Chelsea Green, Cassie Lee & Jess McKay (the former IIconics), and Mickie James.
Green recently appeared for ROH but it’s believed she’s been in talks with IMPACT ever since her WWE release, and many are predicting she’ll be Matt Cardona’s mystery tag partner on Saturday.
"I know sometimes things around here get to be a little bit of a hot mess but Slammiversary is truly going to be iconic. We're in Nashville here…might be a little hardcore country."@DeonnaPurrazzo expressed her frustrations about #Slammiversary to @ScottDAmore. #IMPACTonAXSTV pic.twitter.com/r8MkPj3W8I
— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) July 16, 2021
- Rumored New WWE Signing Vacates Championship
- Dolph Ziggler First Post-WWE Match Confirmed
- AEW Star Calls Out Triple H Following Controversial WWE Affiliate Comment
- Top WWE Star Pulled From Shows After Legitimate Injury
- AEW Star Responds To Claim They Were Punished For Social Media Conduct
- WWE Star Lexis King Reacts To Fans Calling Themselves ‘Lex Offenders’
- WWE Star Going ‘Back To The Drawing Board’
- CM Punk To Make Big WWE Announcement
- TNA Wrestling Departure Confirmed
- Dominik Mysterio Blacks Out Social Media Following Title Loss