Deonna Purrazzo was among the names released by WWE in April and appeared in IMPACT soon after but it was under a per-appearance deal.
Depsite not being full-time, she beat Jordynne Grace to win the promotion’s Knockouts Championship at Slammiversary in July.
Fightful Select is reporting that IMPACT has now offered Purrazzo a full-time contract. Word is the offer is for at least two years and includes financial increases as time goes on.
It’s not yet known whether Purrazzo has accepted and signed the contract or not. IMPACT made the offer following rumours that Purrazzo would be leaving in October.
The report also notes that current Tag Team Champion Alex Shelley is working without a contract, and EC3 says he hasn’t signed either.
- Backstage Heat With CM Punk Leads To Colt Cabana Missing AEW Shows?
- Former WWE Star Paul London ‘Insulted’ By Offer From AEW
- CM Punk Mocks WWE With Their Own History After Changing MITB Location
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- WWE Changes Ludwig Kaiser’s Name For Second Time This Week
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- WWE Locker Room Against Sasha Banks But Not Naomi After Walkout Controversy?
- Queen Zelina Injured, Timeline For Return Revealed
- Jake Paul Hunting For A Former WWE Heavyweight For Next Pay-Per-View
- AEW Star Leyla Hirsch Undergoes ACL Surgery