Deonna Purrazzo was among the names released by WWE in April and appeared in IMPACT soon after but it was under a per-appearance deal.
Depsite not being full-time, she beat Jordynne Grace to win the promotion’s Knockouts Championship at Slammiversary in July.
Fightful Select is reporting that IMPACT has now offered Purrazzo a full-time contract. Word is the offer is for at least two years and includes financial increases as time goes on.
It’s not yet known whether Purrazzo has accepted and signed the contract or not. IMPACT made the offer following rumours that Purrazzo would be leaving in October.
The report also notes that current Tag Team Champion Alex Shelley is working without a contract, and EC3 says he hasn’t signed either.
- Which Released WWE Stars IMPACT Wrestling Is Reportedly Interested In Revealed
- Another Reason Matt Riddle Had Heat With WWE Management Revealed
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- Promotions Interested In Matt Riddle After WWE Release Revealed
- WWE Star Was ‘Late’ Addition To Recent Release List
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Professional Wrestling Term Added To Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- Latest On Plans For Christmas Day Edition Of WWE Raw
- WWE Star ‘Miraculously’ Recovers From Injury
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW