The numbers are in for Impact Wrestling’s special Crossroads, and it’s disappointing news for the resurgent promotion.
Crossroads pulled in 325,000 viewers, a drop of 40,000 from last week’s strong 365,000. Considering Crossroads was heavily hyped by Impact and was essentially a pay-per-view taking place on free television – the number is underwhelming at best.
It’s a shame that Impact were unable to sustain their momentum from last week, as Crossroads was a very good show featuring strong matches across the board, the best of which was an excellent headliner between World Champion Austin Aries and Johnny Impact.
Hopefully the promotion’s much-improved recent output will help them to attract jaded fans who have abandoned the product and the number will slowly start to tick upwards over the course of the year.
Impact Ratings 2018:
04/01 – 309,000
11/01 – 276,000
18/01 – 309,000
25/01 – 310,000
01/02 – 319,000
08/02 – 294,000
15/02 – 300,000
23/02 – 262,000
01/03 – 365,000
08/03 – 325,000
- Jon Moxley Addresses CM Punk WWE Return Promo
- CM Punk’s First WWE Feud Confirmed
- WWE Star Returns After Over 10 Months
- Update On Plans For Potential Roman Reigns & CM Punk WWE Feud
- AEW Stars Join New Faction
- CM Punk Hilariously References Seth Rollins Incident Following WWE Return
- WWE Star Reacts To Banned Move Seemingly Being Unbanned
- Details On Departed AEW Star’s ‘Fractured’ Relationship With Tony Khan
- WWE Star Returns With Bizarre New Gimmick
- WWE Star ‘Under Investigation’ Admits Responsibility For ‘Suspicious & Illegal Activity’