Here are spoilers from the May 8 IMPACT Wrestling TV tapings, which appeared to reveal the main event of Slammiversary 2022.
Following Saturday’s Under Siege special, IMPACT held TV tapings the next night in Kentucky.
Per PWInsider, in the closing moments of the taping, IMPACT World Champion Josh Alexander had a stare down with Eric Young. While not confirmed, it is thought that this will be the main event of Slammiversary on June 19.
Prior to the taping, Young and Deaner of Violent By Design dropped their IMPACT Tag Team Championship to The Briscoes at Under Siege.
Also during the TV taping, Gail Kim announced that the first ever Queen of the Mountain match will take place at Slammiversary. The recently returned Mia Yim is slated to compete in this match, alongside the likes of Deonna Purrazzo, Chelsea Green, Jordynne Grace and Tasha Steelz.
We will continue to provide updates on Slammiversary as they become available.
— WrestleWorld (@ItsWrestleWorld) May 9, 2022
- Released WWE Star Claims One Person Had ‘Weird Grudge’ Against Him, Vince McMahon’s Departure ‘Killed’ His Career
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- Released WWE Star Reveals They Requested Their Release
- Former World Champion To Become Free Agent Next Week
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- Top NXT Star Expected For September 25 WWE Raw
- Real Reason For WWE Star’s Character Change
- Tiffany Stratton Scrapped WWE Main Roster Plans Revealed
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?