A top IMPACT Wrestling star has fuelled speculation ahead of his contract expiring, teasing fans with the possibility of moving to WWE.
Moose recently revealed that his IMPACT contract expires next month. The former TNA World Champion has implied that he could be WWE-bound come June.
On Twitter, Moose noted that he loves seeing fans try to predict his future. Some strategically capitalised letters spelled out “NXT”, with Moose teasing a move to The Gold Brand.
Loving the speculation, Moose tweeted:
“I love when you all argue about what my NeXT move is !!”
Moose still has unfinished business in IMPACT. He will challenge Kenny Omega for the IMPACT World Championship at Against All Odds on June 12.
Kenny Omega has recently opened up about the difficulties of holding multiple world titles. Omega defends his AEW World Championship against Orange Cassidy and PAC at Double or Nothing.
Omega’s manager, Don Callis, is no longer an executive for IMPACT. Before his status was changed on the website, Callis was reportedly going to be involved in an interesting angle.
You can read the finalised card for Double or Nothing on May 30 here.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips
- Bryan Danielson Shares Warning For Retired Star Amid In-Ring Return Rumors
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal