Chelsea Green made her return to IMPACT at Slammiversary, but you may not know she did so with a broken arm.
Green recently spoke on her Green With Envy podcast, where she talked about her IMPACT return. One topic she talked about was not being able to wrestle in Ring of Honor because of her injury. However, she was able to do so in IMPACT. Here is the quote, courtesy of Fightful:
“[Tennessee] doesn’t have a health commission. So they cannot ban me from wrestling with a broken arm. So, I f**king did it. Last week, I was upset that I couldn’t wrestle for Ring of Honor in the Women’s Championship tournament, but I understood why. The Maryland commission was not having it, but in Nashville, it’s balls to the wall and we were good to go. It doesn’t feel great (to wrestle in a cast), but it was worth it. The issue wasn’t pain, it was more mental.
“I wasn’t nervous it was going to hurt, I just had this weird mental blockage. I didn’t realize how much it would effect me mentally. The first and second time I broke my arm, I truly believed, in my head that it was a freak accident. So, when it happened for a third time, I was really in my head about it and super nervous. I kept putting off practicing and I mentally wasn’t in a place where I felt I could get back (in the ring), but I f**king did it.”
Chelsea Green and Matt Cardona teamed up at Slammiversary to defeat Brian Myers and Tenille Dashwood.
- Released WWE Star Claims One Person Had ‘Weird Grudge’ Against Him, Vince McMahon’s Departure ‘Killed’ His Career
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- Released WWE Star Reveals They Requested Their Release
- Former World Champion To Become Free Agent Next Week
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- Top NXT Star Expected For September 25 WWE Raw
- Real Reason For WWE Star’s Character Change
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Tiffany Stratton Scrapped WWE Main Roster Plans Revealed