Last night on IMPACT Wrestling, the promotion announced that former WWE star Ken Shamrock had been suspended for thirty days. This comes after he and Sami Callihan attacked D’Lo Brown and Eddie Edwards last week.
For some reason, Ken Shamrock was suspended but Sami Calliahn was not, This suspension means that he won’t, in theory, be able to appear on IMPACT until next year, but we know just now lax kayfabe suspensions in wrestling can be.
.@ScottDAmore has SUSPENDED @ShamrockKen. #IMPACTonAXSTV @TheSamiCallihan pic.twitter.com/0iqy7JsANX
— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) December 2, 2020
IMPACT did a major set of tapings last month, so it’s not like Ken Shamrock has been suspended because he has asked for some time away from the company. It seems like this suspension is purely part of the story.
A recent report has suggested that IMPACT Wrestling tried to sign a former UFC star and someone that WWE was reportedly interested for a feud with Ken Shamrock, but things didn’t materialise.
During a recent interview, Ken Shamrock opened up about why he decided to reject an angle while working for WWE that we see him enter a relationship with his kayfabe sister. You can read more about that by clicking here.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver
- WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event Revealed
- WWE Star Thinks Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Situation Is ‘Inexcusable’
- Confirmation On Bobby Lashley’s WrestleMania 39 Status?
- Tony Khan Says Former WWE Star In ROH Is ‘Never Going To Happen’
- Injury Update On Dante Martin After ROH Supercard Of Honor
- Top WWE Star ‘Not Comfortable’ With Cody Rhodes Backstage Fight Story