The official viewership numbers for last night’s December 22 episode of IMPACT Wrestling on AXS TV have now been revealed.
As per Showbuzz Daily, the show drew an average of 133,000 viewers, which is down from last week’s 177,000.
The show saw a spike in viewers on December 8 with 221,000 viewers thanks to the Kenny Omega/Don Callis angle off the back of Winter Is Coming.
In the important 18-49 demographic, the show got a rating of 0.03. This is down from the previous week’s 0.04.
Tonys Khan and Schiavone of AEW were on the show again this week with another paid advertisement and there was another Omega/Callis promo.
AEW World Champion Omega will team with IMPACT World Tag Team Champions Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows against IMPACT World Champion Rich Swann and the Motor City Machine Guns at Hard To Kill next month.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Celebrity Waiting For Call To Make WWE Return