Ahead of the Rebellion pay-per-view this Sunday, the viewership for IMPACT Wrestling went up from previous weeks.
This week, 145,000 fans tuned into IMPACT on AXS TV, according to ShowBuzzDaily. This is up from the viewership of 132,000 last week. The 18-49 demographic number was also up this week, at 0.05. Last week’s show scored 0.04 in the same demographic.
IMPACT finished 113th of Thursday’s top 150 cable originals. The Los Angeles Lakers vs. Dallas Mavericks NBA game on TNT finished the night on top, earning 1.368 million viewers and a 0.50 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic.
This show saw Eric Young and Eddie Edwards face off in Thursday’s main event. Young won the match with a small package pin.
This was the last IMPACT event before Sunday’s Rebellion pay-per-view. Kenny Omega and Rich Swann will do battle in a high-stakes match to close the show.
With both the AEW World and IMPACT World Championships on the line, either Swann or Omega will become a double world titleholder. Also on the card, The Good Brothers take on FinJuice for the IMPACT Tag Team Championships.
Juice Robinson and David Finlay of FinJuice are signed to NJPW. Their home promotion has just crowned their first ever NJPW Strong Openweight Champion.
- WWE Announces Signing Of Former AEW Star Jade Cargill
- Triple H Comments On Jade Cargill Signing With WWE
- AEW Star Sends Message To Jade Cargill After Signing With WWE
- Tony Khan Comments On Jade Cargill After WWE Signing
- Update On Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- Jade Cargill Comments On Officially Becoming A WWE Star
- TV Show Featuring CM Punk Canceled
- Top AEW Star Is Happy Being ‘Guinea Pig’ For ‘Crazy Stuff’
- Tony Khan Addresses NJPW Acquisition Rumors
- Mustafa Ali’s Replacement Against Dominik Mysterio At NXT No Mercy Revealed