According to Showbuzzdaily.com, Thursday’s IMPACT Wrestling drew 212,000 total viewers on Pop TV thanks to opposition by an NFL pre-season game.
The number was up from the 210,000 viewers the show accumulated the previous week; however, it doesn’t come close to the 299,000 it achieved after the much talked about Slammiversary.
On this week’s IMPACT Wrestling:
- Moose saved Eddie Edwards from getting destroyed by Killer Cross and Austin Aries
- Matt Sydal defeated some guy
- The Cult of Lee tried to impress Eli Drake
- KM and Fallah Bahh defeated the “Desi Hit Squad” Rohit Raju and Gursinder Singh (w/Gama Singh)
- Grado pole danced for Scarlett Bordeaux and Bobo
- Kiera Hogan defeated Alisha Edwards in a very sloppy match
- Johnny Impact beat up Kongo Kong at a pool party
- Eddie Kingston decided to run over a little boy on national television
- Sami Callihan defeated Pentagon Jr in a fun Mexican Death Match.
Next week is the Impact Wrestling: Redefined special. The “Machine” Brian Cage will defend his X-Division Championship against Fenix, Tessa Blanchard and Allie will challenge Su Yung in a Triple Threat Match for the Knockouts title, Rich Swann returns to face Petey Williams, and Impact World Champion Austin Aries and Killer Cross will take on Moose and Eddie Edwards in a Tag Team Match.
- IMPACT Wrestling Crown NEW Champion!
- 10 Reasons to Watch Impact Wrestling
- Impact Wrestling Viewership Hits 2018 Low