Impact Wrestling star Johnny Impact (Morrison, Mundo, etc.) revealed via his Instagram that he has suffered a dislocated elbow.
Impact – real name John Hennigan – revealed that the injury occurred while he was doing a photo-shoot for Muscle & Fitness. Hennigan was performing parkour when he fell and dislocated his elbow. He wrote “turns out baby oil and parkour don’t mix well” providing a little bit of insight into the nature of the injury.
Hennigan recently competed at Impact Wrestling‘s Slammiversary XVI where he defeated Fenix, Petey Williams and Taiji Ishimori in a four-way match.
Hennigan also competed in Major League Wrestling’s Battle Riot which was won by “Filthy” Tom Lawlor.
The amount of time Hennigan will spend on the shelf is currently unclear but we at WrestleTalk wish him a speedy recovery.
What is your favorite variation of John Hennigan’s ring-name? Let us know in the comments below, on Twitter, or join the discussion on
- Claudio Castagnoli AEW Details & WWE Stars React, AEW Contracts Expire, Cody Rhodes Video Game News – Audio News Bulletin – June 27, 2022
- Former WWE Wrestler Corroborates Rita Chatterton’s Rape Allegation Against Vince McMahon
- More Details On Claudio Castagnoli Joining AEW
- Jon Moxley Claims He’s ‘Probably Concussed’ In Passionate Post-Show Promo
- WWE Raw Live Results – June 27, 2022
- Becky Lynch Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli AEW Debut
- What Happened After AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Went Off Air?
- Xavier Woods Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli AEW Debut
- Stipulation Added To Kevin Owens WWE Raw Match
- WWE Star Aliyah Dealing With An Injury