Impact Wrestling star Johnny Impact (Morrison, Mundo, etc.) revealed via his Instagram that he has suffered a dislocated elbow.
Impact – real name John Hennigan – revealed that the injury occurred while he was doing a photo-shoot for Muscle & Fitness. Hennigan was performing parkour when he fell and dislocated his elbow. He wrote “turns out baby oil and parkour don’t mix well” providing a little bit of insight into the nature of the injury.
Hennigan recently competed at Impact Wrestling‘s Slammiversary XVI where he defeated Fenix, Petey Williams and Taiji Ishimori in a four-way match.
Hennigan also competed in Major League Wrestling’s Battle Riot which was won by “Filthy” Tom Lawlor.
The amount of time Hennigan will spend on the shelf is currently unclear but we at WrestleTalk wish him a speedy recovery.
What is your favorite variation of John Hennigan’s ring-name? Let us know in the comments below, on Twitter, or join the discussion on
- tom lawlor
- battle riot
- muscle and fitness
- Johnny Impact
- johnny mundo
- Petey Williams
- taiji ishimori
- John Hennigan
- John Morrison
- Impact Wrestling
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Professional Wrestling Term Added To Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- WWE Star ‘Miraculously’ Recovers From Injury
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- Tiffany Stratton Reveals Why WWE Won’t Allow Her To Use ‘Barbie’ Nickname
- ‘Make The Fight’: AEW Star Calls For Match Against Keith Lee