Two IMPACT Wrestling stars have recently taken to social media to announce that they’re engaged to be married.
Jessicka Havok and Sami Callihan announced their engagement yesterday (June 20) on Instagram. Discussing the proposal, Havok wrote:
“So, I just ended a live stream of the mothman statue at the mothman museum, just to have sami on one knee when i turned around. I almost couldn’t believe it. I am so overwhelmed with happiness. I didn’t know how to react, so I started crying. Lol tears of joy. I don’t know what to say. P.s. I said yes.”
Here is the Instagram post:
View this post on Instagram
Havok notably challenged for the IMPACT Knockouts Championship at Under Siege in May. Her latest match was against Rosemary earlier this month.
Callihan was “fired” by Don Callis at the Against All Odds pay-per-view. He has since been reinstated, and will challenge Kenny Omega for the IMPACT World Championship at Slammiversary.
WrestleTalk congratulates the happy couple on their engagement.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- CM Punk Shares Follow Up Message After Now-Deleted Instagram Story
- Rumor Killer On WWE Offering Insane Money To Internet Star
- WWE Hall Of Famer Thanks Tony Khan Following AEW Dynamite
- AEW Pitching Creative For Star Rumoured To Be Leaving
- AEW Star Helped Produce Incredible Kenny Omega Vs. El Hijo Del Vikingo Dream Match
- El Hijo Del Vikingo Next Match Announced By Tony Khan