According to a report from Fightful Select, IMPACT Wrestling is has made the decision to tape multiple endings to several stories due to the recent turnover on the roster and the potential for this to occur again.
IMPACT Wrestling tapes several episodes at a time. So, if a story has been filmed and a star leaves the company, IMPACT has been forced to air the footage of them backstage celebrating or being a part of the storyline. When that happens, it makes IMPACT look bad and leaves them stuck for how to follow up.
To counter this from happening in the future, Sean Ross Sapp’s sources within IMPACT are telling him that they have decided to tape multiple endings to stories. This process also includes using different sets of wrestlers to give them options should someone leave.
The report did not specifically include which stories IMPACT has taped multiple ending for.
- Jon Moxley Addresses CM Punk WWE Return Promo
- CM Punk’s First WWE Feud Confirmed
- Long-Running WWE Program Ends
- WWE Star Returns After Over 10 Months
- Update On Plans For Potential Roman Reigns & CM Punk WWE Feud
- AEW Stars Join New Faction
- CM Punk Hilariously References Seth Rollins Incident Following WWE Return
- WWE Star Reacts To Banned Move Seemingly Being Unbanned
- Details On Departed AEW Star’s ‘Fractured’ Relationship With Tony Khan
- Ronda Rousey AEW Status Update Following ROH Debut