At an AAW event last night in LaSalle, IL, Impact Wrestling‘s Rosemary was apparently injured during a match with Jessicka Havok. During the course of the action, Rosemary sustained an apparent knee injury, and required assistance back to the locker room once the match had ended.
The injury took place during a kick exchange, with Rosemary rolling to floor afterward, and remaining there for an extended period of time. The two then went to a quick finish in order for Rosemary to receive aid.
According to Squared Circle Sirens, the early word is that Rosemary cannot put weight on her leg, and the fear is that the injury is serious. However, neither Rosemary nor Impact Wrestling have confirmed the injury at press time.
- New Edge (Adam Copeland) AEW Nicknames Revealed?
- WWE Raw Match Cancelled Due To Top Star Not Being Cleared
- Rhea Ripley Gives Ultimatum To Dominik Mysterio After Losing Championship
- Jade Cargill Sends Message To WWE Roster During Raw
- Another Advertised WWE Raw Match Cancelled?
- Clarification On Bryan Danielson AEW Collision Role
- WWE Star Returns On Raw After Five Months Away
- Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa Comment After DIY Reunion On WWE Raw
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- USA Network Spoils Upcoming WWE Debut