Willow Nightingale has revealed who advocates for her in All Elite Wrestling.
Willow Nightingale has been making her presence known on the independent scene before earning a shot to be on both AEW and Ring of Honor.
Although Nightingale isn’t currently on the AEW roster, she has competed in 18 matches across the company’s programming.
Speaking on the K&S Wrestle Fest, the independent star revealed the one wrestler who advocates for her in All Elite Wrestling.
“Eddie Kingston, he’s, yeah, he’s an advocate of mine. He’s a good guy. Good guy, that Edward, although he doesn’t like it when I call him Edward.”
Willow Nightingale last competed for All Elite Wrestling in July.
Meanwhile, Eddie Kingston defeated Tomohiro Ishii on the AEW All Out 2022 Zero Hour pre-show.
Stay up to date on the AEW roster’s win-loss record in 2022 (for televised matches) at this link.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About
- Unseen AEW Matches Coming Soon?
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance