An update has emerged on a certain independent wrestler, who is now reportedly being considered for a WWE tryout.
Fightful recently shared a feature focusing on KC Navarro, a 23-year old talent who is considered to be a rising star.
In an update, Fightful Select (subscription required) reports that a WWE source told them that Navarro is on WWE’s radar.
It was noted that Navarro is even being considered for a private WWE tryout.
Navarro has wrestled almost 300 matches since his debut.
He has competed for the likes of IMPACT, MLW, Warrior Wrestling and DEFY.
The independent standout also wrestled a handful of matches for AEW’s Dark brand between October 2020 and March 2021.
WWE recently announced its Fall 2022 class of Performance Center recruits, revealing the 14 names who have joined the promotion on developmental deals.
Many of the names announced were part of the July 2022 set of tryouts in Nashville ahead of this year’s SummerSlam premium live event.
These recruits are hopeful that they will one day make their WWE TV debuts on NXT.
Stay up to date with the NXT roster’s win-loss record at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Dominik Mysterio Vs. Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Plans
- WWE Star Pulled From Raw, WrestleMania Status Uncertain?
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- WWE Star Vents Anger At Fans After Being ‘Followed’ At Airport
- Spoiler On WWE Star Set To ‘Shine’ On March 20 Raw