NXT Women’s Champion Indi Hartwell managed to retain her championship in the main event of NXT Spring Breakin’, when she defeated both Tiffany Stratton and Roxanne Perez in a Triple Threat match.
The match wasn’t as simple as that for Indi though, as she suffered an injury in the bout, with her being taken to the back for a good portion of the match.
Indi did return to the ring to finish the match, but suffered a legitimate injury, the severity of which has not been made public.
In a small update, Indi shared a photo to her Instagram story that shows her wearing a walking boot following the injury.
Hartwell isn’t the only member of NXT’s women’s division out with an injury, as Sol Ruca recently suffered a torn ACL, leading to her being written off the show during NXT Spring Breakin’.
We wish Indi a full and complete recovery from her injury and hope she won’t miss too much ring time.
We will provide any updates as they become available.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Paul Heyman Breaks Silence After Jimmy Uso Bloodline Betrayal
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- AEW Star Opens Up About Fears That He’d Be Forced To Retire
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions