This will be far from the last time you read this kind of headline. Reports suggest that independent wrestling star Bea Priestley will soon be signing with All Elite Wrestling (AEW) after rejecting a deal from WWE.
Preistley, a British star who has held titles in a number of very well respected UK promotions such as World of Sport Wrestling, is reportedly on her way to join Cody and the Young Bucks, says Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio.
The move could be one of those teased by Brandi Rhodes on Twitter, as AEW looks to expand its women’s roster.
Maybe I’ll bring a couple of newly signed women with me…? pic.twitter.com/i7Kd1YFJ4s
— Brandi Rhodes (@TheBrandiRhodes) January 25, 2019
Interestingly, Priestley is in a relationship with current NEVER Openweight Champion Will Ospreay, but as to whether WIll might join her at AEW, it is not clear. There is speculation that he may sign a contract with NJPW instead.
If rumours of her signing are true, Priestley would join a roster which includes names such as Chris Jericho, Hangman Page, PAC, Jungle Boy and more.
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Wardlow Says MJF Is ‘Wholeheartedly A Piece Of S**t’
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- The Bloodline Headed To Raw To Confront Top WWE Star
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’