Yesterday, 2 indie wrestlers announced their engagement, posting a video of their unique wrestling-themed marriage proposal.
Laynie Luck and GPA are now engaged to be married. The couple have shared the video of their proposal, right in the middle of a training session.
Luck took to Twitter to show fans the mid-match proposal. During an in-ring drill, GPA made an up-and-over sequence the most unforgettable spot of both their careers.
Here is the video:
irish whip, up and over into the proposal ???? pic.twitter.com/6RWifJ5lL8
— Laynie Luck #230 (@LaynieLuck) April 25, 2021
A number of wrestlers have already reacted, including Naomi, who tweeted:
“omg this is the best CONGRATULATIONS!”
Mick Foley pointed out that the bar has now been set, tweeting:
“Quite possibly the BEST MARRIAGE PROPOSAL EVER!”
Big Swole was entertained by the proposal, calling it clever. Mustafa Ali also congratulated the happy couple.
Luck is known for her work on the independent circuit, wrestling for the likes of RISE, Shimmer, and Booker T’s Reality of Wrestling. GPA has competed for EVOLVE, CZW, IMPACT and many other promotions.
The couple recently went head to head in a match during WrestleMania week for Freelance/FU Chicago’s Secret Stash.
WrestleTalk congratulates Laynie Luck and GPA on their engagement.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips
- Bryan Danielson Shares Warning For Retired Star Amid In-Ring Return Rumors