Yesterday, 2 indie wrestlers announced their engagement, posting a video of their unique wrestling-themed marriage proposal.
Laynie Luck and GPA are now engaged to be married. The couple have shared the video of their proposal, right in the middle of a training session.
Luck took to Twitter to show fans the mid-match proposal. During an in-ring drill, GPA made an up-and-over sequence the most unforgettable spot of both their careers.
Here is the video:
irish whip, up and over into the proposal 😭😭😭💍 pic.twitter.com/6RWifJ5lL8
— Laynie Luck #230 (@LaynieLuck) April 25, 2021
A number of wrestlers have already reacted, including Naomi, who tweeted:
“omg this is the best CONGRATULATIONS!”
Mick Foley pointed out that the bar has now been set, tweeting:
“Quite possibly the BEST MARRIAGE PROPOSAL EVER!”
Big Swole was entertained by the proposal, calling it clever. Mustafa Ali also congratulated the happy couple.
Luck is known for her work on the independent circuit, wrestling for the likes of RISE, Shimmer, and Booker T’s Reality of Wrestling. GPA has competed for EVOLVE, CZW, IMPACT and many other promotions.
The couple recently went head to head in a match during WrestleMania week for Freelance/FU Chicago’s Secret Stash.
WrestleTalk congratulates Laynie Luck and GPA on their engagement.
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Brandi Rhodes Spotted Backstage At WWE SmackDown
- Scorpio Sky Reveals New TNT Championship Belt On AEW Rampage
- Scrapped Idea For Matt Hardy To Lead An NXT Faction
- Kevin Owens Announced For Tonight’s SmackDown
- Update On Vince McMahon’s Plans For Max Dupri On WWE Main Roster
- Veteran Announce Team To Reunite For Ric Flair’s Last Match
- NXT UK Star Charlie Dempsey Announced For PROGRESS Super Strong Style 16 Tournament