Teddy Hart has had more than his fair share of issues during his wrestling career. The most recent of which came as he has been arrested for possession of a schedule III narcotic and possession with intent to sell or distribute.
PWInsider reported the news and provided insight into the situation. Here is a quote from their report:
“According to Virginia law, Possession of a Schedule III controlled substance is a Class 1 misdemeanor. It is punished with up to 12 months in jail and a fine up to $2500. Possession of a Schedule III controlled substance by a prisoner (Va. Code §53.1-203(6)) is a Class 5 felony, punished with up to 10 years in prison and a fine up to $2,500. “
It was also reported that the possible substances in question could be Codeine, anabolic steroids, ketamine, and/or hydrocodone.
Teddy Hart was released from his contract with Major League Wrestling late last year. Aside from MLW, he has competed in numerous independent and international promotions such as Ring of Honor and AAA.
Tell us your fondest Hart family moments on Twitter.
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Candice LeRae Makes WWE Return On WWE Raw
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?
- Update On AEW Rampage & WWE SmackDown Going Head To Head
- AEW Battle Of The Belts IV Air Date Revealed
- Further Evidence Of Bray Wyatt Extreme Rules Return?
- Dax Harwood Shares Heartwarming Picture With Daughter On Twitter
- CM Punk Spotted For First Time Since AEW All Out Backstage Fight (Photo)