Currently injured AEW star Rey Fenix is cleared to return to competition, per Dave Meltzer.
Fenix had suffered a groin injury during a match in Mexico over a month ago.
Fenix hasn’t wrestled for AEW since April 21, where he defeated Chuck Taylor on AEW Dark: Elevation. His last match on Dynamite saw himself and PAC face the Young Bucks for the AEW World Tag Team Championship.
Fenix’s tag team partner and brother Penta El Zero Miedo has been teaming with Eddie Kingston during his partner’s absence.
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Brandi Rhodes Spotted Backstage At WWE SmackDown
- Scrapped Idea For Matt Hardy To Lead An NXT Faction
- Kevin Owens Announced For Tonight’s SmackDown
- Update On Vince McMahon’s Plans For Max Dupri On WWE Main Roster
- Scorpio Sky Reveals New TNT Championship Belt On AEW Rampage