It has been over three months since AEW star Anna Jay had surgery on a torn labrum in her shoulder. Now, she has said she still has no timetable for a return.
“I ended up tearing my labrum in my shoulder again in training. They think maybe that the first surgery was not 100% well done, and I just tore my labrum and found out. Obviously, I was really bummed out, but I’m hoping, fingers crossed, that this surgery is the charm and I don’t have to worry about this ever again. Unfortunately, injuries are part of what we do…”
Anna Jay was also asked about a possible timetable for her return. In short, she said she doesn’t know when she can return but is not rushing anything.
“I don’t really know. I know everything’s going on track how it should. Of course, the doctors don’t really want to [give a specific target date for return] just because it could change and I don’t really know, but everything’s going as it should. Obviously, I hope sooner than later, but then again, I’m not rushing it, so I don’t really have a timeframe yet, but we’ll see.”
Anna Jay made her AEW debut last year and quickly joined The Dark Order as number 99. She and Jungle Boy also made their romance public this week, posting a picture together on Twitter.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’
- Unused Jeff Hardy SVR 2010 Road to WrestleMania Story Outlines