It has been over three months since AEW star Anna Jay had surgery on a torn labrum in her shoulder. Now, she has said she still has no timetable for a return.
“I ended up tearing my labrum in my shoulder again in training. They think maybe that the first surgery was not 100% well done, and I just tore my labrum and found out. Obviously, I was really bummed out, but I’m hoping, fingers crossed, that this surgery is the charm and I don’t have to worry about this ever again. Unfortunately, injuries are part of what we do…”
Anna Jay was also asked about a possible timetable for her return. In short, she said she doesn’t know when she can return but is not rushing anything.
“I don’t really know. I know everything’s going on track how it should. Of course, the doctors don’t really want to [give a specific target date for return] just because it could change and I don’t really know, but everything’s going as it should. Obviously, I hope sooner than later, but then again, I’m not rushing it, so I don’t really have a timeframe yet, but we’ll see.”
Anna Jay made her AEW debut last year and quickly joined The Dark Order as number 99. She and Jungle Boy also made their romance public this week, posting a picture together on Twitter.
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed