It has been a few months since we’ve seen Kris Statlander in AEW. She tore her ACL on the June 10 episode of AEW Dynamite in a tag team match against Nyla Rose and Penelope Ford. Now, three months later, she has provided an update on her condition.
Ahead of the All Out pay per view, Statlander has revealed that she is now walking with her knee brace without the use of crutches. Needless to say, she still has a long way to go.
For everyone that’s expecting me to come back to @AEWrestling soon. I just started walking with my brace on without crutches on Tuesday. There’s still a long way to go but I’m on my way ?
— Kris Statlander (@callmekrisstat) September 4, 2020
“For everyone that’s expecting me to come back to All Elite Wrestling soon. I just started walking with my brace on without crutches on Tuesday. There’s still a long way to go but I’m on my way.”
Judging by her tweet, fans should not expect to see Statlander in AEW for quite a while.
Statlander had been one of the top contenders for the AEW Women’s Championship at the time she was injured. She had just defeated Penelope Ford at Double or Nothing weeks before she was injured. Her injury put AEW in a difficult position as this meant there was another top-level performer now absent from their women’s division.
Are you a fan of Kris Statlander? Let us know on Twitter!
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?