AEW star Andrade El Idolo has not been seen on AEW televisio since All Out, where he took part in the Casino Ladder match to kick off the show.
Andrade later revealed that he had suffered a torn pec during his trios match with the Elite on Dynamite back in August.
A few weeks ago, Andrade’s assistant Jose shared a video to Twitter, seemingly teasing a return for Andrade.
Now, Andrade has taken to Twitter to share a video of him training and rehabbing his injury ahead of his upcoming return to the ring.
He also referred to himself as a ‘Real Latino Man’, even wearing a hoodie withthe phrase written on it.
The phrase references the in-ring segment between Rhea Ripley and Charlotte Flair on SmackDown several weeks ago, where Charlotte made reference to the pairing’s real life marriage, claiming him to be a ‘real latino man’ compared to Dominik Mysterio.
Andrade was suspended by AEW shortly after All Out due to a physical altercation with Sammy Guevara.
Work in Progress!!!
EL ÍDOLO “THE REAL LATINO MAN” pic.twitter.com/l3M3076Twl
— “EL IDOLO” ANDRADE (@AndradeElIdolo) March 28, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?
- WWE Faction To Add New Members Soon?
- WWE Stars Announce Engagement (Photos)
- WWE Star Addresses Wrestling Future & Potential Retirement Plans
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened
- VIDEO: Watch Backstage Moments From WWE Night Of Champions 2023