An injured WWE NXT star has provided an update on their recovery from an injury.
Arianna Grace revealed that she was injured on October 13, 2022.
Grace last wrestled on the October 4 taping of NXT Level Up teaming up with Kiana James to take on Fallon Henley and Sol Ruca.
The injury, at the time, was unspecified though would require surgery.
Grace had promised to keep her fans updated on her post-surgery progress through her social media.
True to her words, the updates have continued and the progress is looking good for the daughter of former-WWE wrestler Santino Marella.
On Twitter, the “Iron Princess” shared a video of part of a physio session that took place twenty-five days after her surgery for her ACL injury.
“I’m working as hard as I can to get back to what I love. It’s not easy but I’m giving it all I got!”
— Arianna Grace (@AriannaGraceWWE) November 13, 2022
WrestleTalk’s Injury Tracker provides a detailed picture of current injuries in WWE and AEW, along with projected return dates.
WrestleTalk wishes Arianna Grace a continued safe and healthy recovery.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Backstage Reaction To Possibility Of Sasha Banks Joining The Company
- WWE Hall Of Famer To Return To The Ring In NXT?
- AEW Star Gets Name Change
- WWE Star Addresses Potential CM Punk Return
- Get Ucey This Holiday With A Sami Zayn Tee For A Great Cause
- Update On Possible Sasha Banks NJPW Debut Match
- WWE Star Teases Incorporating Legend Into New Character
- WWE Discussing Roman Reigns Working Both Nights WrestleMania 39, Potential Opponents Revealed
- Big Clue Sasha Banks Is Set For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- John Cena WWE Return Date Officially Revealed