It is being reported that an injured WWE star who has been on the shelf since April of 2019 is now cleared to return to the ring.
Nia Jax, who hasn’t had a match since WrestleMania 35, is expected to return “anytime now”, according to PWInsider.
That match was of course a four-way Women’s Tag Team Championship match in which Jax teamed with Tamina to take on Beth Phoenix & Natalya, Bayley & Sasha Banks, and winners Billie Kay & Peyton Royce.
The report notes that Jax is just waiting for creative direction and then she’ll be back on TV.
She actually tweeted the following during Raw last night, seemingly trying to annoy as many people as possible in the process:
Looking at the replies, it’s safe to say it worked.
WWE also announced during Raw that the previously injured Jeff Hardy will be returning to SmackDown on Friday, along with the blue brand’s former General Manager, Paige.
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- Former WWE Star Tells Current Star To ‘Text Triple H’ Following Independent Show
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- WWE Star To Confront Cody Rhodes On Tonight’s Raw (June 5)?
- Update On Brock Lesnar WWE Schedule Ahead Of SummerSlam