An injured WWE SmackDown star who has been out of action for several months has been cleared to return to the ring.
As per Fightful Select, Chelsea Green, who recently signed a new three-year contract with WWE, has now been medically cleared.
She broke her wrist in her SmackDown debut match in November which she was supposed to win to get a spot on the brand’s Survivor Series team.
There had been plans for Green to debut under the name ‘Victorious’, and it’s currently unclear which name she’ll be using when she comes back.
She was initially called-up from NXT months before she actually appeared on SmackDown, because she was going to be on Raw before Paul Heyman was removed from his role as Executive Director.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- AEW Backstage Reaction To CM Punk Instagram Post