Back at the TLC pay-per-view on 12/15, Kairi Sane suffered what was believed to be a concussion. In the show’s main event, Sane teamed with Asuka to defend their tag team titles against Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch.
Kairi Sane has not wrestled in over a month since the incident, and the former NXT Women’s Champion has now confirmed on Twitter that she returned to the ring at a house show on Friday.
I love wrestling #WWElafayette pic.twitter.com/5x5V92NjvC
— KAIRI /カイリ⚓️ (@KAIRI_official) January 18, 2020
Sane’s partner Asuka is currently feuding with Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch heading into next weekend’s Royal Rumble pay-per-view. I would not be surprised to see Kairi Sane as a surprise entrant in the rumble match on the show.
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- Brock Lesnar Could Break Surprising WWE Record
- WWE Management ‘Happy’ With NXT Call-Ups’ Main Roster Debut
- Major AEW Star ‘Bewildered’ He Could Walk Away After Recent Match
- Bryan Danielson & Kazuchika Okada React To Forbidden Door 2023 Match
- WWE Star To Make In-Ring Debut Soon