WWE Star Ruby Riott has reportedly been spotted at the WWE Performance Centre. Riott has been out of action since getting surgery on her shoulder in May.
Riott is not expected to return until later this year. She underwent a second surgery in August, pushing any expected return date back a number of months.
She last competed in WWE at a live event in Cardiff, Wales. In her last match she wrestled a fatal four-way and was defeated. Prior to her injury she had competed in the WrestleMania 35 Women’s Battle Royale and had faced Ronda Rousey for the Raw Women’s Championship at Elimination Chamber.
She had also been the leader of the Riott Squad, a faction made up of her, Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan.
Who do you want to see Ruby Riott face upon her return? Let us know on Twitter or on Discord!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- Popular Wrestling Database Site Announces Changes Due To AEW, WWE Fan Tribalism