The much-anticipated four-way match at this Sunday’s Impact Wrestling pay-per-view Slammiversary between Johnny Impact, Rey Fenix, Taiji Ishimori and Rich Swann is in doubt.
At last night’s MLW Battleriot event, Swann teamed with ACH against Hart Family duo Davey Boy Smith Jr. and Teddy Hart. Swann seemingly suffered a concussion towards the conclusion of the contest and was taken to hospital in an ambulance after the match, leaving his appearance on Sunday hanging in the balance.
Although no official decision has yet been made, we understand that Impact officials are working on an alternative for Swann if the former WWE Cruiserweight Champion is forced to pull out of the match.
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- AEW Star Says Cody Rhodes’ WWE Push Made Them ‘Reevalutate’ Future
- Celebrity Training For WWE In-Ring Return
- WWE Name Criticizes ‘Childish’ CM Punk Instagram Post
- Potential Spoiler On Edge WrestleMania Plans?
- Roman Reigns To Hit Huge Milestone Ahead Of WrestleMania 39