It’s looking like Impact may have to change some plans for tonight’s Hard to Kill pay-per-view due to an injury to one of its top stars.
As reported by PWInsider, Rich Swann is believed to have suffered a right ankle sprain at Impact’s show on Friday, and is unlikely to be cleared to compete tonight.
He was originally set to team with Willie Mack to challenge the North for the Impact World Tag Team Titles.
Impact did media ahead of the show yesterday and the idea was mentioned of doing a handicap match, but that’s not necessarily the actual plan.
On a side note, Tessa Blanchard, who yesterday was accused on Twitter of bullying and racism towards fellow workers, was pulled from her planned media appearances.
The show will see Blanchard challenge to become the first ever female holder of the Impact World Title against oVe leader Sami Callihan.
WrestleTalk.com will have live coverage for Impact’s Hard to Kill event later tonight, so keep your eyes peeled for that.
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing