AEW star Lance Archer took a scary bump on the October 23 episode of AEW Dynamite, when he landed on his head following an attempted Moonsault in his match with Eddie Kingston.
The ringside doctors checked on Archer immediately following the spot, and the bout continued, with Kingston rolling him up to end the match.
Dave Meltzer has provided an update on Archer in today’s Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Archer reportedly suffered a jammed neck as a result of the botched spot.
He also noted that there is currently no timescale on when Archer might return to the ring in AEW, and he is not scheduled for the Full Gear pay-per-view on November 13.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss