A new report has provided an update on the status of an injured AEW star.
Earlier this year, AEW star and Private Party’s own Marq Quen confirmed reports that he had suffered an injury that had kept him out of action and off AEW programming.
Since then, Quen’s partner Isiah Kassidy has aligned himself with the Hardy Party alongside Ethan Page, Matt and Jeff Hardy.
Fightful Select (subscription required) has provided an update on Quen’s status, noting that he is still suffering from a shoulder injury and hasn’t been cleared.
The report notes that the Private Party member has been in a brace/sling for quite some time.
Marq Quen last wrestled on the December 2, 2022 episode of AEW Rampage when he and Kassidy teamed up in a loss to Jay Lethal and Jeff Jarrett.
Meanwhile, his partner Isiah Kassidy last appeared on AEW TV during the Jeff Hardy vs. Jeff Jarrett Texas Chainsaw Massacre Deathmatch on the August 16 edition of AEW Dynamite.
Stay up to date with the AEW roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- Big Update On Becky Lynch’s NXT Future
- AEW Star Reveals Real Life ‘Burnt Bridge’ Behind Current Storyline
- Championship Matches Added To AEW WrestleDream 2023