A Smackdown star has given an update on his Elimination Chamber injury, as well as an update of another WWE star’s condition.
Jey Uso was one of the most intriguing competitors in Sunday’s Smackdown Elimination Chamber match. Entering the match last, Uso eliminated Cesaro and Kevin Owens before tapping to Daniel Bryan, conceding the match.
During this impressive showing, Uso suffered a minor injury. Showing his fans his bruised foot on his Instagram story, Uso updated fans on his injured toe.
Noting that he’d been through a a battle, Uso captioned the photo:
“Went to war last night, one of my toes ain’t make it!!!”
Posting videos of Jimmy training, Jey Uso captioned the stories:
“Getcho ass to work Uce”
Jimmy Uso has been out of action since WrestleMania 36 after suffering a knee injury. After undergoing reconstructive knee surgery, Uso is expected to return to the ring within the next month.
Also at Elimination Chamber 2021, Edge attacked Roman Reigns, confirming the WrestleMania 37 Universal Championship match.
- WWE Raw Live Results – May 23, 2022
- Swerve Strickland Confirms Tag Team Name With Keith Lee
- Another Scrapped Name For Sheamus, Ridge Holland & Butch WWE Faction Revealed?
- Date Of WWE’s Next Saudi Arabia Event Revealed
- WWE Again Buries Sasha Banks & Naomi During WWE Raw
- Will Ospreay ‘Not On Good Terms’ With Kenny Omega
- Lacey Evans To Make In-Ring Return On Next Week’s WWE Raw
- Kris Statlander Reveals Real Reason For Recent Gimmick Change
- Major Change Made To WWE Hell In A Cell Match
- Big Update On Possibility Of Cody Rhodes Getting Added To WWE 2K22