Last night on Monday Night Raw, Jeff Hardy defeated Elias with a Swanton Bomb to the outside through a table in a Symphony of Destruction match. The match was actually pretty good, but featured a rather scary botch.
The botch, which you can check out by clicking here, saw Jeff Hardy hit his head on the ring steps after jumping from the turnbuckle to the outside. Thankfully, he seemed to somewhat soften his blow by going through the table.
Thankfully, Fightful Select is reporting that Jeff Hardy is okay following this rather scary spot. The site also reached out to Elias, but hadn’t heard anything back regarding his status after the match last night.
All indications are that Jeff Hardy was okay after his nasty Swanton spot. Hardy jumped from the ring post to ringside, onto Elias, who was on a table. Hardy barely cleared the steps by the post. We’ve also asked about Elias, considering the rough landing.
Make sure you stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for any potential updates on the status of either Jeff hardy or Elias following this spot. However, it seems that both can counts themselves somewhat lucky to be walking away seemingly uninjured.
- Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite & Star Sent Home
- Top Free Agent Bandido Signs With AEW
- Big Match Scrapped From October 7 AEW Rampage
- Wrestling World Reacts To Alleged Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite
- Update On Investigation Into AEW All Out Backstage Fight
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- Former WWE Star Announced For Mayweather Vs. Deji Undercard
- Saraya Gets Physical For First Time In Four Years On AEW Dynamite
- Sammy Guevara AEW Dynamite Status Update Following Backstage Altercation