It has emerged that undefeated boxer Tyson Fury was backstage at the Yuengling Centre for last night’s WWE WrestleMania Backlash show.
As can be seen in the images below, Tyson Fury and his son were snapped backstage with Rey Mysterio, while Fury’s son was able to take a picture with WWE Chairman Vince McMahon.
? @Tyson_Fury made some dreams come true for his son backstage at #WMBacklash! @reymysterio @VinceMcMahon pic.twitter.com/G5jJaXHhFX
— WWE (@WWE) May 17, 2021
Fury wrestled for WWE in 2019, defeating Raw star Braun Strowman in a marquee match at the Crown Jewel pay-per-view event in Saudi Arabia.
As of right now, there is no word on if WWE is planning on using Tyson Fury again, but it was reported that WWE was planning a Drew McIntyre vs Tyson Fury match at some stage last year.
All we do know is Fury is not likely to be involved with WWE anytime soon, as the boxer is set to fight Anthony Joshua in Saudi Arabia on August 14, so any involvement with WWE would likely come after that.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite