There were a couple of interesting names at the WWE Capitol Wrestling Center for last night’s episode of NXT on the USA Network.
The first of those names was Bayley, who posted on Twitter that she was there. The exact reason she was there isn’t currently known.
She had previously indicated an interest in participating in the women’s Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic tournament, but she isn’t included in it.
In making the Twitter post that she was at the show, she posted a selfie with the trophy.
Also backstage, as per Fightful Select, was Parker Boudreaux. He’s the UCF Lineman who has drawn comparisons to Brock Lesnar and was praised by Paul Heyman on Twitter a number of weeks ago.
The report notes that WWE has had its eye on Boudreaux, who even goes by the nickname “the next big thing”, just like Lesnar did in his early days.
- Naomi Removes WWE References From Twitter Bio
- Joey Janela Sets Foot On Fire In Horrifying GCW Botch (Video)
- CM Punk Trends Following Polarising Message To WWE Locker Room
- Paul Wight Reveals Impressive Move He Was Told Never To Perform In Ring Again
- Jon Moxley Set To Reunite Former Tag Team At Independent Show
- Video: NWA Stars Kamille & Thom Latimer Get Married
- Britt Baker Makes Surprise Appearance At AIW Gauntlet For The Gold
- William Regal Details His Reaction To NXT 2.0 Reboot
- Sting Files New Trademark For Iconic Nickname
- Tony Khan Reacts To Johnny Elite’s AEW Debut