There were a couple of interesting names at the WWE Capitol Wrestling Center for last night’s episode of NXT on the USA Network.
The first of those names was Bayley, who posted on Twitter that she was there. The exact reason she was there isn’t currently known.
She had previously indicated an interest in participating in the women’s Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic tournament, but she isn’t included in it.
In making the Twitter post that she was at the show, she posted a selfie with the trophy.
Also backstage, as per Fightful Select, was Parker Boudreaux. He’s the UCF Lineman who has drawn comparisons to Brock Lesnar and was praised by Paul Heyman on Twitter a number of weeks ago.
The report notes that WWE has had its eye on Boudreaux, who even goes by the nickname “the next big thing”, just like Lesnar did in his early days.
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- The Miz Comments On Dolph Ziggler WWE Release
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release
- WWE Tag Team Returns On SmackDown