During tonight’s episode of WWE Raw on the USA Network, it seemed that an intergender match was announced for Fastlane.
The match, if it indeed happens, will be Alexa Bliss vs Randy Orton.
Bliss challenged Orton to “kick her out” of his life, and he later accepted in a backstage interview, saying that’s “exactly what he’s gonna do”.
Other matches announced for Fastlane during Raw were Drew McIntyre vs Sheamus, and Braun Strowman vs Shane McMahon.
WWE has not made the match official yet, and it almost certainly won’t be a regular match anyway given the shenanigans of this storyline so far.
"@AlexaBliss_WWE dared me to kick her out of my life…
Well that is EXACTLY what I am going to do!"@RandyOrton#WWERaw pic.twitter.com/1q0URKqrXP
— WWE (@WWE) March 16, 2021
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Mystery Attacker Revealed On NXT
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WWE Future After Pregnancy Announcement
- Baron Corbin Makes Surprise Appearance On WWE NXT
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins