A new match with implications on the ROH Women’s World Championship has been added to Supercard of Honor.
Tony Khan announced via Twitter that AEW star Mercedes Martinez will face Willow Nightingale to determine the Interim ROH Women’s World Champion at Supercard of Honor this Friday April 1.
ROH Supercard of Honor
Interim @ringofhonor Women’s World Title:@willowwrestles vs @RealMMartinez
Winner to Face Champion @DeonnaPurrazzo (Unavailable on Friday) at a Later Date
ROH tickets @ https://t.co/g7FvET2sJJ +
PPV @FiteTV & https://t.co/4Pv27o5BEX pic.twitter.com/bSCsDAWGnb
— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) March 28, 2022
The announcement says that the winner will face the current ROH Women’s World Champion Deonna Purrazzo at a future date.
Purrazzo is unavailable for the show due to already being scheduled for IMPACT Wrestling Multiverse of Matches at the same time.
Mercedes Martinez will join FTR, Jay Lethal, Wheeler Yuta and Lee Moriarty as AEW talent that are scheduled for the WrestleMania 38 weekend event in Dallas.
For more information on Supercard of Honor, click here.
- Former WWE Star Banned From Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- WWE Sets Up Jey Uso Vs. Jimmy Uso For WrestleMania 40
- Former WWE Star Alleges Incident ‘Worse’ Than Recent Vince McMahon Lawsuit
- Cody Rhodes Breaks Silence After Bloodline Attack On WWE Raw
- Jade Cargill Pulled From Big WWE Match
- Two NXT Stars Spotted At WWE Raw
- ‘Massive Issue’ Caused By New Policy For Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone AEW Debut Show
- WWE Name Change For Former AEW Star
- Untelevised Footage Of CM Punk Comments After WWE Raw Went Off Air
- WWE Star Returns After Three Month Absence